Tuesday 19 September 2023

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS IC423




Welcome back to another challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments and our lovely mood board.  I so wish I could have that wreath on my front door - isn't it just beautiful!  My card was inspired by the little box of flowers. 

The colours look a bit washed out here when they are in fact quite dark browns reds and greens - all of Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  The flower set is from Tracy Evans at Aallandcreate called In the Bucket.  I kept it simple with watercolouring.  The sentiment Autumn is a very old one from Stampin Up.  On a wooden block - wow I haven't used one of those in a while!  I do still have stamps on wooden blocks but must admit they are rarely used - how about you - are you still an avid wood block user?


























1 comment:

Heather said...

Just beautiful, Fiona! I love your coloring here - we had a flower jar just like this when I was growing up, lol. And I DO still have some woodblock stamps, it's always a bit of an event when they get to come out, lol...