Tuesday 8 March 2022

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #384




These colours were my choice for our challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I thought they were perfect for spring and I'm ever hopeful here in Wales for some sunshine and spring to show itself.  Saying that we've had a lovely weekend and although a bit chilly the sun was definitely shining.

For my card I used one of my favourite SU sets Dandelion Wishes.  I stamped them flowers randomly on to some white cardstock.  I then used a blender brush  ( I use make-up brushes which are a lot cheaper and just as good) to add the Mind Macaron and So Saffron to some of the flowers.  I used Fresh Fresia for the wording and used an old SU punch to stamp it out.  I added a butterfly in the same colours and some So Saffron twine.  A very simple but effective card.




1 comment:

Heather said...

Love this, Fiona! This has been one of my favorite stamp sets for a while, how fun to add the "clouds" of color over the clocks!