Saturday 25 September 2021

SWEET STAMPIN - CHRISTMAS IN SEPTEMBER



Our challenge for you today at Sweet Stampin is Christmas in September.  Today is actually my darling daughter's Wedding Day so, as you can imagine, this project was done a few weeks ago as I will be rather busy today!  It was also my 36th Wedding Anniversary a few days ago and in a few days time we will be moving home from England to Wales so a lot going on this month.  I still managed to sneak in some craft time though.

I've used the gorgeous stamp set from Anita Jeram for my card - these stamps called Snow Happy are so whimsical and very gentle.  I kept it simple with some simple watercolouring so as not to detract from the image.  There is some Stickles on the snowball and the deer and rabbit's tail to add a bit more interest.

I wonder if we will get snow here in the UK this year - I have more chance of seeing it in Wales than in England so fingers crossed, but not in September lol! 










2 comments:

Tracey T said...

Such a lovely card - these images are so sweet. Have a wonderful day at the wedding x

SarahR said...

Hi Fiona, it's such a sweet image and really pretty card!

Hoping the wedding goes well!

Sarah