Tuesday 14 September 2021

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT524



Optional Theme - patterned paper/dsp



Welcome to another week's sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday.  I'm in the middle of moving home, plus my daughter's wedding in two weeks with the move the next day so time is short in my household at the moment and most of my crafting stuff has been in boxes for a long time.  So very quick posts from me over the next month or so til I get settled and internet gets switched on.

I've used some gorgeous papers from a pack from Pretty Papers called Rose Gold Memories.  The little bird is from a Clearly Besotted set with the cute sentiment which comes with the set.  I coloured him in with a touch of Distress Ink. I've added some strips of red washi tape between all the papers. 







1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and papers.We lost internet nearly all day yesterday -but ended up being down to a loose plug but ketp thinking oh will do that oops no internet and when grandaughters came after school would have thought it was the end of the world---no internet???
Carol x