Tuesday 21 September 2021

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - #IC373






We have such a gorgeous inspiration board for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I just adore all these colours and Autumn is my favourite time of the year. 

 I used a set from my stash called Mug Hugs from Sunny Studio for the mugs.  I started off by masking off the background card and adding a leaf stencil in SU Cinnamon Cider ink.  I stamped the mugs and cut them out and added them to the top using marker pens to colour them in.  I added the sentiment from the same set in the middle.  There are some glossy accents on the heart on the one mug.

Today is my 36th Wedding Anniversary - in 4 days time my daughter gets married and three days after that I have a big house move from England back home to Wales.  This move has been nearly 9 months in the making with three sales falling at the last hurdle so I'm really hopeful this one makes it as I've been living out of boxes for 6 months and have limited craft stuff.  It will be like Christmas when I eventually get to open all my boxes.








1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Happy anniversary to you both and good luck with the house move.Love the coffee cups and stencilled background
Carol x