Tuesday 31 August 2021

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT 522

Anniversary


Our challenge this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday includes this great sketch with the added prompt of Anniversary.  It's my wedding anniversary next month - 36 years with my hubby.  Three days later our daughter gets married and then we move house - well actually move country - from England to Wales!  Lots going on in our household over the next month or so.

My card uses a Stampin Up Mask for the background with some Tim Holtz Speckled Egg.  I used some old SU cardtstock for the bands and ran them through the Painted Texture Embossing folder from SU.  The flowers is an old set by Clearly Besotted - I do like stamps with jars of flowers.  The sentiments are from my stash and I added a few little heart gems.






No comments: