Thursday 26 August 2021

CHRISTMAS HOLLY


I'm playing with a new stamp set for me today from Creative Expressions called Winter Flowers and Foliage.  I realised I had a distinct lack of these type of stamps in my stash and this set fitted the bill for me.  I must check out whether they have matching dies as I'm not great at fussy cutting.

My card today takes inspiration from the sketch at Global Design Project #GDP306.



I used the cutting dies from Spellbinders which cut out the lovely shapes and outline.  I stamped the holly in the middle of the small one using Versafine Clair in Nocturne.  I used some Mont Marte art markers to colour in the leaves and berries and a touch of white gel pen.  I cut out some extra holly leaves and popped on dimensionals.  The sentiment is an old one from my stash.


I'm adding this into the following challenges

Addicted to stamps - Christmas 


2 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

love it.. it is very pretty!
xx
Vivi

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge and sorry for the late comment.
Ileanaxx