Wednesday 18 August 2021


Maybe it's because I've been in limbo the last six months waiting to move house - surrounded by boxes with most of my crafting stuff packed away and getting very frustrated with it all but this new set from Stampin Up is featuring in a lot of my projects at the moment.

I've used the colours from Global Design Project for this card - I started by making an inky background with the three colours then stamped the image on top.  I used a water colour brush to add some extra colours into the actual image and then cut it out with a Spellbinders Frame.  The colours seem to have come out somewhat darker on my phone than in real life.

The sentiment is from the same set cut out with a Tim Holtz tag die and I added some old SU ribbon.  I used Versamark on the background card stock to add the flower stamp.

No comments: