Tuesday 8 June 2021

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - TSOT510



Here is this week's challenge for you from Try Stampin on Tuesday - I chose to go with just the sketch this week.  I used the cat from the new stamp set by Anita Jeram called Thank You Kindly.  I part stamped him in Versafine Clair in Acorn so that I could watercolour him.  I left off the part of the stamp that has the present on it.

I used Tim Holtz distress inks in Gathered Twigs, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade and Faded Jeans for the cat image, with a touch of Salty Ocean for the background.

My background paper was one I found in my stash which I had done a while ago with some Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  Just goes to show always keep any bit of paper as they do come in handy.




I'm adding this into the following challenges:

Shopping our Stash - Fur Babies
SUYP - AG Furry



3 comments:

Deena said...

Thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash this week. I love this card and how you played with the sketch. Sketches are
Such a fun jumping off point.

ike said...

Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Chana Malkah said...

The face on that cat is priceless! Thanks for a cute submission to Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT

Congratulations, you were selected as a June, WEEK 2 TOP ROCKER at 613 Avenue Create. Thanks for sharing your project with us!

CHANA MALKAH,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
The Color of Cards, Owner