Tuesday 15 June 2021

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #CC366


Here is our colour challenge for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Such gorgeous colours that scream summer I think.  I found this very old stamp in my stash of a flower wreath and thought it was time it needed inking.  I started off by using the yellow ink and a blender brush to cover the background.  I then stamped the wreath with some VersaFine Clair in Nocturne - my new go-to black ink.  

I used a water brush to water colour in the flowers using the coral and the jade.  The sentiment in the middle is a new one from Visible Image stamps called Express Yourself. I added some yellow to the middle and some Wink of Stella to make it shine.

I used a Clearly Besotted stencil of the umbrellas to go over the background in the same yellow.




I'm adding this into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - AG plus sentiment 
Sparkles Forum - Floral Extravaganza
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Beautiful Blooms 




6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A very pretty card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Stacey said...

What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

Stacey said...

Pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

Dawn Phillips said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Aileen said...

Such a beautiful card, love the design and colouring. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx