Tuesday 1 December 2020

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - NON-TRADITIONAL COLOURS


Well here we are in December our last challenge this year for Sparkles Christmas Challenge.  If you have been playing along with us all year then you at least have 12 Christmas cards ready for the big day!  Our last challenge for you for this year is to use non-Christmas colours on your card.  I must admit I do love my greens and reds so this was a real challenge for me.

I started by inking some card with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire and Fossilised Amber.  I then used an old Tim Holtz stamp set Christmas Classic of this wonderful Santa.  I kept him simple by stamping him in Chipped Sapphire and then added some liquid pearls for his hat and around his middle and the top of his boots.  I added a little Tim Holtz Idealogy bell to his hat. The sentiment stamps come from the same stamp set and I used the same colours just to add various Christmas sayings.

I added it to a piece of Night of Navy card stock and used a white gel pen to faux stitch round the edges.






I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and let's hope 2021 is a much better year for us all - thank you for playing along with us all year.  See you next year! 

 

No comments: