Saturday 5 December 2020

JOY OF SETS TIC TAC TOE - DECEMBER 2020 - OUR FINAL FAREWELL

Hello all and I'm sorry to say this is our last Tic Tac Toe from Joy of Sets.  It's been a great two years but I feel it's time to say a fond farewell.  I'm very grateful to all the Design Team members we have had over the past two years - all the Guest Designers who joined in with us and all of those of you who played along.  Running a challenge blog takes up an enormous amount of time behind the scenes and I've found that with the year we've had something had to give and sadly this was one of them.

Here's our final grid - each of the Design Team members chose a square - 




I chose Sparkle, Non Traditional and Snowflake for my tag.  All made with Tim Holtz products and inks - I used Antique Linen and Speckled Egg Distress Inks.  I used a Tim Holtz stencil for the boughs and used Crackle Texture paste to give it... well some texture!  The Snowflake is a TH dieand I coloured it in Spun Sugar and added some tiny pink jewels to the edges.

The deer are Tim Holtz - I love deer on cards at Christmas and here they are tucked behind some trees.  The bottom edging is a wonderful 3d embossing folder from TH which cuts as it embosses and I've coloured it in the Spun Sugar.  There is a touch of lace at the bottom and at the top of the tag - the sentiments are from TH.





Wishing you all a safe and peaceful 2021 - let's hope life gets back to normal very soon.

.

No comments: