Tuesday 23 June 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - #HSSCC342














It's my choice of colours for this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge #HSSCC342. I hope you like my choice and I can't wait to see what you do with them.

I chose Pool Party as my background card stock and added some SU Shimmery White Embossing paste with a touch of Pool Party ink added and used the diamond stencil to make my background.  As I had some paste left I added some to a piece of white card stock, also adding some Bermuda Bay ink and then cut this out with a framelit.

I've used the lovely Botanical Prints stamp and matching die cut for my flower using the above three colours to colour it in with an aqua painter.  I had some of the white card stock left with the paste on it and used the corner die cuts from the set to add some extra interest to my card and not waste any of that texture paste.  

I added a lovely piece of ribbon and the sentiment is from the same set added to the die cut that came wit the bundle.  I added a matching pearl and added some to the card.





 

No comments: