Friday 2 March 2018

JOY OF SETS COLOUR CHALLENGE

This month's challenge over at Joy of Sets Facebook group which I run is a colour challenge.  The colour choices are Stampin Up's Crushed Curry, Tranquil Tide and Night of Navy.  Quite masculine colours really but I wanted to try and produce a non-masculine looking card.




I've used a combination of stamps for this one - the wording is from a retired Project Life set by Stampin Up called Remember This - the easel is from Painter's Palette, the image of the woman is a Cherry Pie Art Stamp and the background is made with Tim Holtz stencils.

We have had a snow day in the UK because of the storms bringing us a lot of snow which meant I couldn't get out of my village to get to my part time job - hence I've been able to get inky fingers again which has been a long time coming.  It's been so nice to have a day of crafting - and I've caught up with some scrapbooking pages and some projects.

I'm adding this to the Time Out Challenge which is looking for something bold - I think these colours count as bold colours.





 

2 comments:

sandie said...

super collage background look and great mix of colours. Thanks for joining Time Out

Anita in France said...

Super stamp layering, Fiona ... the cool framed image really stands out against it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)