Saturday 24 March 2018

CHERRY PIE ART STAMPS

The Challenge over at As You See It is a colour challenge and it is a wonderful serene palette as shown below and titled Serenity!





I opted to use one of my Cherry Pie Art Stamps from the Abundance set which I haven't used in a long time. I think she looks rather serence don't you?  I've kept to the palette of pink, green and grey as per the challenge, although annoyingly my Powder Pink which isn't that old is completely dry already.  So I switched to an old SU ink which I have had over ten years which is still going strong - Regal Rose.  The ribbon and the cardstock though is still Powder Pink.

I've added an old sentiment from SU which was from a set called Small Script for the love at the bottom of the card.  The background uses Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil again which I inked in Grey.  It's nice to get old stamps out and give them a new lease of life.







 

3 comments:

Heather Cooper said...

It is fun to get out old favorites and ink them up again, Fiona! I've been doing that lately as well. I like that Tim Holtz stencil you've used in the background and the main image is a remarkable stamp! I love the layout you've used with the panels offset to one end. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It Challenge!

Jan Clothier said...

Your stencil is wonderful! What a shame about your Powder Pink, especially as it's not very old. Regal Rose, a colour I've never seen before, looks a fine substitute. The layout of your card is great especially the offset that leaves a perfect space for a ribbon. Thanks for joining us at As You See It.

Teresa Kline said...

so pretty, luv the design! I am so glad you played along with the
as you see it!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*