Monday, 6 July 2026

INSPIRATION STATION - #87







Welcome back to another month's challenge at Inspiration Station and our prompt photo for you this month is Christmas in July. Where will you get your inspiration from?

I chose that back fence as my starting point using some old paper from Kaisercraft I had in my stash and aging it with some Distress Ink.   I created a snow scene with the middle panel and added a Tim Holtz Stag Die to the snowy background. I used some patterned paper for the stag which also had deer images on it.  I also added a deer charm.



I'm adding this into the following
613 Avenue Create - AG Any Holiday 
Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas in July added sparkle 
Krafty Chicks - Christmas 
Creative Knockouts - Christmas in July 
Craft Rockets - Animals 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - 4 legged friends 
FabnFunky - Christmas in July 


4 comments:

Majda said...

This is a beautiful creation. Thank you for joining the 613 Avenue Create.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT

Em Louise Fairley said...

Fiona, it's beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
A Place To Start DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love this with the the inclusion of the rustic wood - great look. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge

EmmaT said...

Fabulous festive card, love the rustic vibe is has