Wednesday, 1 July 2026

DAYDREAMER

Inspired by one of the challenge blog to create a card with the letter D I decided to use this lovely butterfly stamp by Sara Naumann for Paper Artsy ESN62.  My word for the D is Daydreamer.

I had a look through some of the gel press prints I had done recently with some leaves and found the perfect one for the background.  I added some stamping by Alison Bomber EAB42 and some background script from Studio Light stamp set.  The butterfly was coloured in with Prismacolor pencils.





I'm adding this into the following:

Girlz and the Art of Letters - letter D is for Daydreamer 
Simons Says Stamp - Monday - Stripes on the butterfly 





4 comments:

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous butterfly make, LOVE your gel print background with the foliage, its so effective

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Amazing card. wauw Thanks for entering you card at Girlz & The Art of Letters
Zo tof je kaartje. Wauw, Girlz & The Art of Letters
Crea lieve Groetjes Claudia ❤️🦋❤️

Claudia
🦋✨ Claudia's Kaartjes ✂️🩷

Doudoulina said...

Hello Fiona
This is Dounia from PaperArtsy. We have been quite impressed by the projects you have posted with ourb products and would like to invite you to be a guest blogger on our blog.
This would be for a 'with 3 things' post were we send you a mystery package of goodies to create a project with.
Would you be interested?
Have a great week. Dounia x

Doudoulina said...

Hello Fiona
This is Dounia from PaperArtsy. We have been quite impressed by the projects you have posted in the PaperArtsy People group and would like to invite you to be a guest blogger on our blog.
This would be for a 'with 3 things' post were we send you a mystery package of goodies to create a project with.
Would you be interested?
Have a great week. Dounia x