Tuesday 11 January 2022

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #SC380


Welcome back to my blog for another year's crafting adventures for 2022.  I have cut right down on my commitment to some of the Design Teams I was on but remain with Hand Stamped Sentiments for as long as they will have me.  I find my crafting is going in different directions with journaling and mixed media pulling me in that direction at the moment - but cards and scrapbooking will still be part of my crafting.

This week we have a great sketch for you - I always admire those who design sketches - I must admit it's beyond me to be able to get the computer to design it for me.



I've used some Visible Image stamps called Break Free and their number stencilv for my card and Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  I love this number stencil from VI and have used it a lot already.  The background for the flower was embossed with one of my favourite Stampin Up embossing folders which is the Painted Texture 3d folder - I coloured over it with some inks.  I added two lots of the flowers and popped them up on each other to add a bit more dimension. The touch of gold on the flowers is from Liquitex Acrylic Ink.  The quote is a Tim Holtz stamp.




1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the flower stamp and great embossed,stencilled background
Carol x