Tuesday 25 January 2022

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #CC381





Welcome to another colour challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Don't these colours just give you the idea that spring is right around the corner?  Well, perhaps in some parts of the world.  My colours came out quite dark for some reason.  I'm on a mission to use up a lot of my stash before I start buying any new stuff and one of the things I want to use up is all my scrapbook papers and old SU DSP.  A lot of them I have been cutting up and using for journal pages.

This is some old SU DSP I had and I liked the idea of colouring it in with the above colours.  The yellow got a bit lost so I layered it onto some Daffodil Delight card stock just to try and bring out the yellow.  The butterfly is from an old SU die cut and I cut and layered it three times on yellow, white and pink.  The sentiment is from a Wendy Vecchi stamp set.  I added some pearls to finish it off.





No comments: