Friday 1 October 2021

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - FLORA /FAUNA


Flora/Fauna


Welcome to another month's challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.  If you have been with us all year well done - you have at least 10 cards ready for the big day!

Our challenge this month is Flora/Fauna.  I wanted to use this delightful stamp set by Anita Jeram called Snow Happy.  It is so whimsical and I wanted to give it a slightly vintage feel.

I stamped the image using Versafine Clair in Acorn to give a softer feel rather than black.  I coloured it in with distress inks - added some white dots and some pearl drops for the deer's tail, the rabbit's tail and the snowball.  I used some distress ink around the edges to give it a wintry feel and added some pearls and some rickrack.  The sentiment is from an old set and I thought the font suited the card.  





No comments: