Tuesday 26 October 2021

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT530



Embellishments 


This will be my last Design Team entry for TSOT.  It's been a great few years and I'm grateful to Kaylin for giving me the chance to be on her team.  As mentioned previously a house move and a whole new life means I don't have as much time for crafting at the moment so until I get my routine sorted I need to give myself some time off.

Here's our sketch for you this week from Try Stampin on Tuesday #TSOT530 with the added option of Embellishments.  A lot of my craft items are packed as I recently had a big house move from England to Wales and couldn't have access to any embellishments so went just with the sketch.  

I used two Tim Holtz tag dies for my tags.  The larger one was covered in Stampin Up Silver Embossing paste using an SU stencil.  I loved how it came out on the black so added some black Washi tape for the word and some torn silver Washi tape for the bottom of the tag.  The smaller tag used Distress Oxide in Spun Sugar and Dusty Concord with an old Tim Holtz stamp for the words.  I added some SU Silver Edged ribbon in Berry Burst.

The background uses the same Spun Sugar ink and the stencil and another strip of the washi tape down the side of the card. 




No comments: