Tuesday 7 May 2019

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - SC#314

This is our sketch for your challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments






I tried something a little different with my card and instead of a panel or paper or DSP I used the stamp from retired stamp set Amazing You. 

I used four colours - Powder Pink, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi and Pear Pizazz to ink the word Celebrate with the help of the Tim Holtz stamping platform.  I then used Melon Mambo to ink the flowers and fussy cut them out.  The leaves are cut from the thinlets from Colourful Seasons in Wild Wasabi.  




I coloured the flowers in slightly with Tri-Blend Spectrum Noir pen in Pale Pink Blend and added some non SU tiny pink pearls on the flowers and on the edge of the card.  The ribbon is from SU.  I mounted it all onto some Powder Pink cardstock.




 



2 comments:

lichazul said...

cute card Fiona
super nice the flowers
congrats
have a great day

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the flowers
Carol x