Tuesday 31 July 2018

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS SC295

We have a sketch for you today at Hand Stamped Sentiments. I'm sure your imaginations can run riot with this sketch.




I decided to use my new SU set Dandelion Wishes - this one was out of stock in the UK for a while so I've had a bit of a long wait but it was worth it.  I'm sure it's going to be a firm favourite.  I actually don't have any stamps that have any Get Well wishes on them so that's a plus.



I used a trio of SU inks for this card - Lemon Lime Twist (one of my favourites) Tempting Turquoise and Bermuda Bay - I think they go really well together.  The background dots inked with Lemon Lime Twist are an old non SU stamp called Splatter Pattern - it's always come in useful as a background stamp!  I bought it years ago when I lived in Houston.  I added a touch of the Copper thread behind the sentiment and some non SU rhinestones.

We look forward to seeing your creations - do pop along and leave a message for the rest of the Design Team - we love to hear from you.







 

No comments: