Tuesday 17 July 2018

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #294

Our challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments #294 is the following image. I never really got on with  the flamingo craze so had to think outside the box for this one.





Inspired by some imagery on Pinterest I used the Beautiful You set which is still current. I cut out some of the feathers from Feather Together stamped in Melon Mambo and Regal Rose and then added some smaller feathers in Bermuda Bay which had been stamped and then inked off.  I've used some retired SU DSP and a retired hearts embossing folder for the background. A touch of pearls around her waist finishes her off and then I cut her out and added her with some dimensionals.





Do check out the rest of the Design Team - and we hope you have fun with this challenge.


 

No comments: