Tuesday 20 September 2016

LOVELY STITCHING

 
I'm taking a quick break from Christmas related products - it won't be for long though I promise, and joining in with Addicted to CAS this week with a set I've not used much yet.  At £15 for 16 Polymer Stamps its a real bargain and I bet it gets overlooked in the SU catalogue for its showier cousins.

It was perfect for the challenge this week which is Stitched and this set is called Lovely Stitching. Click on the logo below to be taken to the challenge.

 
 
 http://addictedtocas.blogspot.co.uk/

 As this is a Clean and Simple challenge and they like a lot of white space and not many embellishments I hope this card isn't too busy.  The addition of the enamel dots proved a necessity to cover a blemish from the ink - don't you hate it when that happens!


 I've used Rich Razzleberry for the cardstock base and the darker ink, an old SU colour Regal Rose for the pink and Pear Pizzazz for the green.  I love the stitched sentiment especially.


Normal service will be resumed tomorrow with a Christmas example of an Origami box using 6x6 paper

HAPPY CRAFTING

 

2 comments:

Ceal said...

fabulous card, love the design. thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

Deepti said...

Such a pretty card, the stitched sentiment looks awesome. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS