Monday 4 April 2016

BOTANICAL GARDENS DSP

I'm playing with paper and not so much with the stamps today and going to play along with Pixies Crafty Workshop challenge which is to use snippets of paper or ribbon. You will find the challenge here if you want to play along

I've just had a new order arrive of the gorgeous Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper - I've seen loads of examples of this around the internet and on Pinterest. They are a gorgeous pack of papers - I'll pop the details below just in case you may not have come across them.

Sadly I can't play with the matching stamps or the thin lets yet because they are a birthday present and hubby has hidden them.  Yes even Stampin' Up! Demonstrators have to wait - and until May can you believe how patient I am.

So I've been enjoying playing with the paper.  I masked the area with Mint Macaron and it did come out a bit darker than I was hoping for.  The Perfect Pairings stamp set provided the sentiments and a touch of Mint Macaron dotted lace to finish.  I love this lace - might have to get some other colours soon.




All our designer papers are double sided - the hardest thing about them is actually having to cut them.  I know some crafters who just want to look and never touch!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO BE TAKEN TO MY SHOP

BOTANICALS GARDEN SERIES DESIGNER PAPER£10.00 12 SHEETS OF 12" X 12"



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG - DO LEAVE ME A MESSAGE - I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

HAPPY CRAFTING

2 comments:

Di said...

Hi Fiona - so pleased you came along to play with us! You get double goes on the swings as a welcome treat :) Lovely card, and I'm so with you about dithering over actually cutting into a sheet of SU's DPs! What are we like?!

Come back again next week please - you could get hooked on using up snippets.

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

Waving hello from the Snippets Playground.
Great card layout and use of snippets. Yes, you're very patient waiting until next month to play with your new goodies.

Not to lead you astray or anything . . . but there's an "After School Hooch Club" currently being held in the Maintenance Shed over at the Snippets Playground. Come if you dare!

Hugs, Sarn xxx