Tuesday 20 November 2018

TRY STAMPING ON TUESDAY - SKETCH #385

We have a Sketch for you over at Try Stamping On Tuesday this week -






I wanted to do a Christmas Card with my sketch and went with the Season Layers Framelits and the snowflakes.  I've not used these very much.  I kept them simple with a touch of Wink of Stella to make them sparkle.  The sentiment is from an old SU set Warmth and Wonder.  I seem to use this sentiment a lot - I think it goes really well with snow type cards.  





The background paper is from Kaisercraft and I've added some rhinestones also just to keep the sparkle going.

I look forward to seeing what you all do with this sketch.




 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love this card and you got me hooked on Kaisercraft, I'm hoping I find time in the next couple of weeks to use it more.