Tuesday 8 October 2024

LAVINIA STAMPS - THE COLOUR PURPLE


I've been playing a lot with my Lavinia stamps at the moment - it's nice to swap things around and revisit old friends.  Let's Craft and Create wanted to see the colour purple so that was my basis for creating this tag.  I masked off the moon with a Lavinia circle stick on stencil.  Seriously how did I not find out about these stencils earlier - they are so easy to use!  I then used lots of lovely Tim Holtz Distress Oxides and Distress inks to create the purple background.  

I created the moon face by using a Tim Holtz stencil and some Lost Shadow ink.  All other stamps are Lavinia.



I'm adding this to the following:

Twooldbatschallenge - Inspired by the purple colours and the cat 
Double Trouble - purple yellow orange 



3 comments:

Becca S said...

This is an awesome tag! I especially like that moon because it just makes me think of autumn season that we're experiencing! The dark purple also adds to that night-time feel and look. Wonderful fantasy project! Thanks for sharing at Heart's Quest Fantasy (the former TFATU)!!! --Becca

Donna Scholz said...

Oh, Fiona, your card is beautiful! I love how you created the moon and your use of purple!! Thank you for sharing your creative talents once again with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful tag and love the purple fantasy scene you created with stamps. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.