Thursday 7 June 2018

CATS

I am a bit of a mad cat lady - as well as two of my own I also foster for my local cat's protection.

I realised I hadn't captured my latest cats on a page and needed to rectify that.

I used a variety of papers for my page - the 12 x 12 is from BoBunny Love and Lace and some of the background papers are from Kaisercraft.  I chose to do a lot of the journalling by hand to explain my cats.  Can you see my little black one Jet is sticking his tongue out at me - cheeky little thing.  They are not the best of friends but they do tolerate each other - this is about as close as they get - they are sitting on our Hot Tub! 



I'm putting this page into two challenges - A Facebook Group challenge which asked for us to use Sequins - It's called For The Love of Pretty Paper and is a UK scrapbook group.

I'm also adding this into the Paper Players challenge which is asking for Animal Antics. 





     

2 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

It's so lovely to see a scrapbook page in the gallery and yours certainly fits the challenge. You've reminded me that I haven't done any scrapbooking for ages and I need to rectify that! Lovely papers you've got - the 12x12 is perfect and I like the arrangement of the others behind the picture, leading us into the main image. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players with your little beauties.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I agree with Jan - lovely to see some scrapbooking inspiration in the gallery this week Fiona and your feline friends are a handsome pair, no doubt! Love the journalling around the page. Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!