Tuesday 1 August 2017

JOY OF SETS CHALLENGE - #003 - THE LETTER 'C'



https://joyofsetschallenge.blogspot.com/2017/07/jos003-letter-c.html
 We are up to our third Challenge over at Joy of Sets and this week we are playing with the letter 'C'. Have you noticed our pattern yet? We have been using the letters of the first names of the Design Team!  Take two sweets out of the jar if you had guessed!

My choice for the letter C is the Coffee Cafe and the whole suite of products which I love.  I've used some of the Coffee Break  Designer Series Paper as the background - used the Coffee Cup Framelits Dies for the coffee mug, the lovely Currugated Elements on the front of the coffee cup.  The images of the coffee pot and mug were fussy cut out of the DSP. 

 



 Do pop along to the blog and see what the rest of the Design Team have made for you and what sets they have used - current and retired!

I'm also putting this one into the What Will You Stamp challenge blog which also uses Stampin' Up sets - why not pop along and join in with their challenges also.



All products can be purchased from my store by clicking on the image below. 

 To join my team and become a Crafty Stamper click on the image below or email me to have a chat about joining Stampin' Up!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fionawhitehead/jointhefun

HAPPY CRAFTING


 

6 comments:

Christine said...

Super card Fiona. It is a set I haven't been keen on but I am now seeing lovely things being made using it. x

Written in Ink Cards said...

what a fun card - great choices for images and placement. Awesome.

Sallystampers said...

Lovely card Fiona. I wasn't keen on this suite at first but I have been converted😊xx

Lou said...

Fab card Fiona. Love the little fussy cut elements. Thanks for joining us this week at What Will You Stamp?

Jenny Hall said...

Lovely card, Fiona! Thanks for playing the challenge this week at WWYS.

Peta Stephen said...

Lovely card Fiona. As a non coffee drinker this suite didn't really appeal to me but your card might just change my mind.