Friday 19 May 2017

COLOURFUL SEASONS / BEST BIRDS - CASE THIS SKETCH #223

This is the sketch over at CASE this Sketch this week #223


 http://casethissketch.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/case-this-sketch-223.html

I decided to go with the Colourful Seasons  set and use just the flowers and the stem.  I first used the background crackle stamp from Best Birds - I love this stamp as a background image.  I used the lovely Pink Poweder to stamp it direct onto Whisper White cardstock.  The branch was inked in Early Espresso and I used the other two new In-Colours for the flowers, Berry Burst and Fresh Fig.  I am loving these new In-Colours this year.

I continued the small dots going up the card and finished it with just a few glitter dots as it still had to be Clean and Simple.




 

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!