Thursday 13 April 2017

THANKFUL THOUGHTS - GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #082

I'm pleased that this set is staying for another year cause I've loved using it on my thank you cards. 

The  challenge over at Global Design Project #082 this week is a sketch challenge.

 

 I've used Thankful Thoughts for my card.  Sometimes sentiment stamps get left in the bottom of the cupboard or don't get used as the main attraction in their own right.  Here I've let it have star of the show!  I've used Succulent Garden Design Series Paper which we will be having to saying goodbye to and it is also a fond farewell to Watermelon Wonder. I liked this colour so I've used it here.  It looks big and bold and definitely has a statement to make!
 
 

 There's a touch of the Copper Metallic Thread behind the sentiment which you can just see in the close up.  Some Enamel Dots finished off this simple card.



 Thank you for stopping by my blog - please leave a comment so I know you've been to see me.
















1 comment:

Global Design Project Design Team said...

Great take on the sketch challenge this week Fiona. Love that big, bold greeting being the feature of the card. Make sure you pin your project to the official Global Design Team Pinterest board, and thank you for playing along with us at Global Design Project this week.