Friday 21 April 2017

BEST BIRDS - YOU TUBE MINI SERIES

I love the Best Birds set - in fact birds have to be some of my favourite stamps and SU have done some lovely ones over the years.

I'm so pleased that this set is continuing in the new catalogue along with its framelits and I've done a little mini series of videos over the next few days showing lots of different ways to make cards using just this set!

This is tutorial no 1 and is one I recently put in for a challenge - I think it lends itself as a sympathy card as it is quite gentle.

 
 
 YOU TUBE TUTORIAL




 Pop back over the next few days to see then next cards in the series - quick before they fly away!


And in case you didn't realise - this set is still offered as a bundle in the current catalogue but once the new catalogue comes out the bundle will be retiring although the sets will still be available.  So contact me now to get yours hands on a bundle before they do in fact fly away!



 

No comments: