Tuesday 5 July 2016

POST HOLIDAY BLUES

 I'm back from my week's holiday in Tuscany and I've got the post holiday blues.  Is it just me that gets them - surely not!  It was my first visit to Tuscany but not Italy and we managed to get to see Florence, the Ponte Vechio shown below and a lovely town called Lucca.

 Hubby and I at Ponte Vechio - not a lot there apart from jewellery shops but its something ticked off the list lol!


 The views from our villa.  Typical Tuscan one below I think with those signature trees.


And on to the crafting - I was prompted by Sam Hammond's new challenge on her blog.  Sam is my upline and its great to see her joining the challenge blogs.  Her challenge is a colour challenge and she gave us the following colours to work with - Click HERE to be taken to Sam's blog

Smoky Slate, Pool Party, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette.

I used three of the colours, including a touch of Whisper White.  I used Smokey Slate for the card base and for layering.  I used some of the lovely Designer Series Paper in Pool Party for the background and Pool Party ink for the leaves and Pink Pirouette for the flowers.
 




The Stamp Set I used was Love and Affection.  It has some lovely sentiments on it and with such small pretty stamps the possibilities are endless.

 I also used the Floral Affection Embossing Folder which works with this set.  They all come as part of the Affectionately Your Suite which also includes Designer Series Paper - which I don't have ..... yet!  I've finished it with a touch of Enamel Shapes in Pool Party.




All products as usual can be purchased via my website.  Keep an eye out for my blog tomorrow with news of some great SU Promotions for July.  Click on the catalogue below to be taken to  my website.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fionawhitehead/



Happy Stamping

No comments: