Wednesday 18 May 2016

GUEST DESIGNER AT WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY




I'm thrilled to have been asked as a Guest Designer at Watercooler Wednesday blog this week.  I've loved playing along with their challenges each week and its really helped me get back into the world of blogging after a long break.

The challenge this week is
Libby's Colour Challenge 
and these are the colours we could use.








My card uses Whisper White as its base and Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey inks for the flowers.  The set I've used is Birthday Blooms and I'm so pleased that this set is continuing in this year's new catalogue.  The flowers have been cut out twice and popped onto dimensionals for added affect and a touch of Wink of Stella to make them shimmer.  The Designer Series Paper is Wildflowers which sadly has been retired.




Price: £17.00


Happy Crafting

Fiona






2 comments:

libbystamps said...

Congrats on being our guest designer Fiona! You've made a lovely card using, my favorite, SAB DSP! Thanks for joining my color challenge at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

Deborah Smart said...

Fiona, it was wonderful to have you as our guest designer at Watercooler Wednesday challenges! Your cards have consistently been among our favourites, and you have a real eye for colour combinations and design. Thank you for being our guest designer, and a wonderful participant in our challenges. ~Deborah