Saturday 7 May 2016

FLIRTY FLAMINGO - CASE THIS SKETCH CHALLENGE



I've been playing with some of the new In-Colours coming very soon.  This one is Flirty Flamingo - I don't think my camera is doing it justice though - its a lot more pink in real life.  Think prawns, which is why flamingos are pink apparently because they eat so many.  Not sure if that is true or not.  I've used the Big Shot again, did I mention I got one for my birthday recently.  Love playing with it - I've used the little dots embossing folder which sadly I've just found out is retiring and some of the framelits from the Botanical Building set.  The sentiment is from the retiring Birthday Banner - I loved this set for its small sentiments - it came in very handy.  Still I'm sure there will be something equally fab to replace it.

The challenge over at Case this Sketch #171 this week shows this image.  You'll find the challenge here if you'd like to join in
 
 


I've turned my card on its side and used the Sweetheart punch and popped the sentiment inside it.
 Sweetheart Punch by Stampin' Up!

 SWEETHEART PUNCH

£14.50

 

 Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!

 

 BOTANICAL BLOOMS PHOTOPOLYMER BUILDER

£46.75









No comments: