Thursday 9 December 2010

White Glitter and Christmas Markets


This is a card I did for some of my Christmas cards last year and I really enjoyed doing it so thought I'd do some more this year - I'm also putting it in for the theme of White Glitter over at Gingersnap Creations


I met my friend Karen today (Missy K) and we went for lunch in Wincester and had a good old natter and put the world to rights. Its also the time of year when the Christmas Market is held at Winchester Cathedral and they also have an ice rink. We will be enjoying the delights of the Ice Rink on Monday evening - gulp!

Check out Erika's fab blog candy she's offering - you'll find it here


1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Love the sparkling winter scene ... thanks for joining the White Glitter Challenge at Gingersnap Creations.