Wednesday 2 August 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - WWC130 - Gail's Feminine 'Anything Goes ' Challenge

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/




Another Wednesday comes round quick and our challenge this week is Gail's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge.  It has been a while since I've stamped with the Beautiful You set so I thought it deserved another outing.

I've paired it here with some of the new Color Theory Designer Series Paper in Berry Burst.  The image of the girl is actually on the inside of the card as I've shown below.  I've cut out the oval on the front of the card using the Stitched Framelits and when closed the image pops through.

 



 I used the new In-Colours for the background of Berry Burst, Fresh Fig and Powder Pink and then stamped the woman on top in Basic Black.

A touch of our new gorgeous Shimmery Powder Pink Ribbon finishes off the card.

I look forward to seeing all your examples - do pop along to the rest of the Design Team and leave them a comment - we love to hear from you.



 HAPPY CRAFTING


 

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Fiona this is such an awesome feminine card. I'll be adding it to my "To CASE" file for sure. Love the colours inside and out. I also really like your new banner photo. Have a great stamping week!

BożenA said...

Very beautiful feminine card! I love cracked background, looks amazing.
Hugs,
BożenA