Wednesday 15 November 2017

ALL ABOUT THE SNOW

It seems I have snow on my mind - yesterday and today's post all about snow!

This card is for the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge this week - it isn't snow - its a sketch but these little snowmen came to mind - an old SU set called Flaky Friends.


 



I inked them up in Island Indigo by SU and then coloured them in with some old SU markers using the following colours:  Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Ruby Red and a touch of Close to Cocoa for the bird.  The backing paper is some old SU with clear acetate that has snow on it layered over the top.  I think the ribbon looks like snowballs across the bottom.  The greeting is non SU and has been cut out in the Island Indigo and covered with glitter.


 

3 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

The snowy friends is a great choice to match up to the sketch! So fun! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

Stampin by Genny said...

I love your snowy friends. They're perfect for the sketch. I also like the background and how you colored them. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie said...

This was one of my favorite sets! You card is great. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

Robbie