Monday 19 June 2017

COFFEE BREAK SUITE

Anyone want to join me in a cup of coffee?  When I first saw the new catalogue this was the set that jumped out at me first - I just love it. I do love coffee - it has to be strong, dark, black, no sugar!  I couldn't wait to get my hands on this whole suite.  I even treated myself to two new inks that I didn't have - Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.

The challenge over at Global Design Project#092 this week is CASE the designer.  Click on the image below to go and see all the lovely inspiration.



 http://www.global-design-project.com/2017/06/global-design-project-092-case-designer.html

Whilst I do have Jar of Love I decided I wanted to CASE the arrangement of this card and use the Coffee Cafe.  This is a set of 16 Stamps and Coffee Cup matching framelits which you can buy as a bundle.


There is lots of sponging on the coffee cups.    I'm not sure if you can see the little banner but it is one of the framelits and it cuts it out as if it is the corrugated paper round the cups to stop you burning your fingers.  Inspired!  The little hearT comes from the Corrugated Elements that is part of this set. I've added a touch of Linen Thread and popped them all up on dimensionals.  I have also used some Burlap Ribbon and the Coffee Break  Designer Series Papers.  

I love this Suite and I think it will go down really well in the coffee shops when I run my Coffee and Card classes.


 You can click on the image below to be taken to my store



 https://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=145331


 

 HAPPY CRAFTING

 

No comments: