Wednesday 15 March 2017

HAPPY ST DAVID'S DAY - AVANT GARDEN - FEBRUARY WINNER



Well apologies first off because I've just realised I didn't actually publish this
Oops!

 Hi Crafters a lot going on today - where shall I start?  First of all with my YouTube channel as its the first of the month and the announcement of the winner for February.  All my subscribers get put into a draw to win some of the previous month's projects.  The winner for February is Francine Ward. Congratulations Francine!!





1st March is also St David's Day which is celebrated in Wales.  As a Welsh girl I have made my Welsh Cakes, traditional cakes cooked on a griddle, and am wearing my daffodil with pride.  Mine are both dairy free and gluten free and just as yummy!




My card for today should really have been daffodils!!! I've used our free set from Sale-A-Bration Avant Garden for my card and video tutorial today.




 

No comments: