Wednesday 21 December 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

I'm going to be sad to say goodbye to some of the lovely Christmas/Holiday stamp sets we have had this year - I do hope some of them continue into next year.  My favourites this year were the Mice, never thought I'd say that, Merriest Wishes and the Merry Tag Framelits and Christmas Magic. I'd love to know what yours were.




I've done a slightly different tutorial on my Youtube Channel today wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas from me.  A big thank you to those of you who have subscribed and left encouraging comments - they are truly appreciated.





 Looking forward to 2017 though I can't wait to start playing with some of the new sets - it will be no surprise which two will be my favourites as I'll be using them lots in the upcoming months. And with Sale-abration on the way there is going to be lots to keep us crafting.

For now though I'm going to sign off until after the big day as I'm going to be busy with the family.

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and every good wish for 2017.

 



 

No comments: