Saturday 26 March 2016

SERENE SILHOUETTES/PERFECT PAIRINGS


I've been playing with the Border Sentiment technique again - love this technique.  Think I need a few new stamps to play with though - luckily I have a new shipment on its way.  Exciting.

I'm entering this one into the CASe this sketch challenge 165 - here's the sketch and you can find the challenge blog here 






The field layering was done with three greens, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Always Artichoke.

The Happy Birthday was coloured over in parts with a red marker SU pen and a touch of Wink of Stella 






As usual all products are Stampin' Up and can be purchased from me direct.  The Happy Birthday comes from the Perfect Pairings set which is a Sale-A-Bration set and therefore one of the free sets if you spend over £45 - but hurry as the offer runs out 31st March 2016!


The same stamp set but used slightly differently for Addicted to CAS challenge whose word this week is Delicate.  I thought this card looked rather delicate so I'm putting it in for the challenge.  You'll find the challenge here 

2 comments:

Doni High said...

Yes, I think it is beautiful and delicate! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful cards! Great take on the sketch!