Wednesday 16 September 2009

SCRAP CHALLENGES

I was prompted by Shazza stopping by my blog and asking me to join in with some of her scrapping challenges to do some more layouts this afternoon.

The first one is for her Artastic Challenge blog and this was their challenge - produce your layout inspired by the following picture by the artist Kandinsky - I must admit I had never heard of this artist but I love finding out about new things and new people. This was the piece we were given called White II.


I produced my layout called White on White II as I've chosen a picture of me in the snow. Honestly, I'm in the picture - just that dot over there on the right! lol!

I then discovered that Shazza runs another challenge - this one is called from Screen 2 Scrap where she takes a Movie Poster and you use it for your inspiration. The poster was from Home Alone.

She also included the criteria that you had to use either blue or red, a piece of patterned paper and a two word title.


.

1 comment:

Shazza said...

Hi Fiona,
Thanks for joining in the challenges and also posting to your blog that was great of you.
Good luck
Shazza
P.S I have become a follower of your blog now so I get all your updates, can you follow my challenge sites to get the updates too xxx