Tuesday 14 October 2008

Stampin Up Tart and Tangy


I try and keep my Stampin Up crafts separate from this blog but I just wanted to show you these great little cards. I'd seen them somewhere on the internet and was so hoping that this set Tart and Tangy would be in the new UK catalogue and it was. Would you believe my DH had lolly sticks in his garage - so I made three of them last night.

Great fun cards - don't you think? They'd be good for a kids birthday invite too. All details on my Stampin Up blog here






4 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Fiona these look good enough to eat! Hugs Linda x

carolann said...

These are so brilliant hun xxxxx

Phree said...

Great idea, your ice lollies look so tempting!

Unknown said...

These are fantastic, well done & look like they where such fun to make to.