Friday 1 August 2008

I'M BACK WITH A SPECIAL OFFER ON MY SU SITE

I'm back after the Newbury show where I and four of my fellow Stampin Up demonstrators got together to promote Stampin Up. We met lots of you lovely stampers and I hope you've all been enjoying playing with the goodies you got at the show. I, unfortunately, did not have time to go around any of the exhibitors - so I couldn't spend any more money!! LOL!!!

If you check out my Stampin Up blog HERE you'll find I'm doing a special offer for August and Stampin Up have a special on their gorgeous designer papers. Here's a sample of the papers - I cut them up into inchies and put them on the card - these are the green colours but check out my blog for the total range.



Now, what else - oh yes - This Thursday Challenge - we have a new one up and running this week which is Wings. We received some gorgeous rubber stamps from Jenny at The Stamp Connection and if you are this week's lucky winner you can win them together with Kling On.


Here are my projects for this week:









1 comment:

Lorraine said...

really like these butterfly ones especially the bottom one that opens up..would make a nice table centrepiece. Thanks for the comments on my blog