Friday 13 June 2008

Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Fairy Door



The challenge over at Rainbow Lady this week is to use cardboard or mountboard. I've seen fairy doors as I've been going around blogging but now can't find where I originally found them. Does that happen to you? Happens to me all the time! I find a blog and see something and then can't remember how I got there.

I used some cardboard to make my fairy door and I'm going to put it on the skirting board in my craft room. I could do with the extra help - as long as they don't start eating all the biscuits!

Thanks Joanne - now I know where I first saw the fairy door - check out Joanne's great example here

2 comments:

joanne wardle said...

you left a comment on my blog to say that you were going to make a fairy door after you saw mine, so I came to see if you had, I'm so pleased you did, it's such a fun idea isn't it?

Rainbow Lady said...

Great fairy door Fiona I love it.
Must check out these doors thanks. Thanks for playing too
Love Cynthia x