Wednesday 10 October 2007

INCHIES


Over at Cherry Pie Yahoo group we are organising an inchy swap - this is the first one I've done and I'll be so excited to receive everyone's art. The theme was travel and the only stipulation is that you only use Cherry Pie Stamps - unfortunately I don't have any of their fabulous travel stamps so I had think outside the box a little bit. I chose to use the Moon Stamp and the fairy as in Fly Me To The Moon! The fairy is embossed in silver, the man in the moon is stamped in black and La Luna stamped in purple. We had to make 16.




I'm going to put them into the Wednesday Stamper challenge too which is also doing inchies.




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic idea. Great.

Sija said...

Very nice inchies.

Crissi Harvey said...

these are great fi

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful, love the colours.

K said...

lovely inchies!

Julie Allain said...

They're gorgeous Fi - what a brilliant idea :)

My Paper World said...

These are fab!

Maggie Ann said...

Oh wow, I'm impressed!!!

Jodi Peary said...

They are wonderful individually and collectively. So intesting the way the piece has a different feeling when the number is multiplied. jodi
wildvines.blogspot.com

Storm said...

Fantastic work Fi

Anonymous said...

Great idea.