Tuesday 4 December 2018

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - SC304

Another sketch for you today from Hand Stamped Sentiments - SC304





I chose to use some of these lovely Festive Chalkboard papers from Craftwork Cards - I love the image of the robin on top of all those signposts.  I used some Stampin Up Real Red cardstock for the base  and a Stampin Up Stitched Framelit for the circle.   The reindeer was stamped in Early Espresso with some red sponging around the edges. He has been given a bit of glimmer with a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.  I'm not sure what set he is from - its a lovely winter wonderland set with images of reindeer, trees and animals but I can't remember where from and I can't find it in my searches on the internet :( 




I added a strip of some different papers from this Festive Chalkboard set and the sentiment is from Kaisercraft Wonderland.  I added some stitching with a white gel pen round the edges.

So who is getting excited now for Christmas - have you done all your shopping and preparations?  I've made my Christmas pudding and mincemeat and it's all maturing nicely.  Christmas decorations in the house will probably go up next weekend. This is my first year of having no children at home to help me as they've all grown up and have homes of their own and I'm feeling quite nostalgic.

 

1 comment:

Jane Allmark Crafting With Jane said...

What a gorgeous card. The stag as the centre piece is stunning x