Wednesday 7 June 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #122 - Libby's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/


Our challenge this week is Libby's Feminine "Anything Goes" challenge #122. 

I've chosen to use these gorgeous Delightful Daisy Designer Series papers - they are fast becoming my favourites in the new catalogue and I have gone through nearly a whole pack already!





I've used the new Daisy Punch to punch out some of the papers as a daisy and popped a Metal Rimmed Pearl in the middle.  The butterfly is from our Bold Butterfly framelits.

The card is known as panel card and you will find a tutorial I have done previously in my Tutorials page listed above.


For all the challenge details and to share your project, visit the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge by clicking the image below.  We'd love to have you join us. 



 Image may contain: one or more people and text

  HAPPY CRAFTING

 


 

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Hi Fiona. I really like this panel card and your tutorial was so easy to follow. The flowers and butterfly on your card are such a great feminine touch.

Heidi Weaver said...

Love your panel card, Fiona, and the way you've used the daisy punch. Great assortment of colours.